Learning Specialists: Our Learning Specialists work with students who have diagnosed learning differences to provide the support and accommodations necessary for student success by:
- Working collaboratively with faculty and administration across all divisions to support students
- Developing and updating individual student Learning Plans
- Providing the necessary supports and accommodations to ensure student success
- Working on individualized academic interventions
Literacy Specialist: Our Literacy Specialist provides K-4th grade classroom support and is responsible for guiding, leading, and assessing how to help students improve their literacy skills to reach their academic goals by:
- Working collaboratively with classroom teachers to implement quality reading, writing, and spelling programs that meet the needs of students.
- Assessing the reading strengths and needs of students that can provide information to teachers, parents, and specialized personnel to provide effective literacy instruction.
- Working one-on-one or in a small group setting with students to provide individualized instruction that supports their literacy growth.
Language Interventionist*: Our Language Interventionist provides targeted or intensive reading intervention services for students in grades K-6 by:
- Providing individualized or small group reading interventions to improve reading skills
- Helping students improve their decoding skills
- Teaching students strategies to overcome phonological processing deficits
*This service is an additional fee and not included in tuition