Entering Grades 3-8
This unique and very popular camp is a *two week, full-day program. Students design their own daily schedule and participate in five classes of their interest. Choices include areas of academics, world language, visual arts, performing arts, sports, technology and adventure. Courses are taught by classroom teachers with that particular expertise and are assisted by enthusiastic summer counselors. To create your child’s schedule, the class charts and descriptions are available on The Albany Academies website. During online registration, you will select the five classes to create the campers’ individualized schedule. Should a class reach capacity, during online registration you may choose to be placed on a waitlist.
Cost for two week session:
- Session 1: July 1 - July 12
- Session 2: July 15 - July 26
- Session 3: July 29 - August 9
- Session 1 $585 (closed July 4 and pro-rated) | Sessions 2 & 3 $650 each
- Early drop off: 7:45 a.m.-8:45 a.m. (no fee) | AA campus - Front Circle
- Camp hours: 9:00 a.m.-3:40 p.m. | AA campus
- Extended Day hours: 4:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m. | AA campus - Pool Lobby (Hackett Blvd.)
- Extended Day cost: Session 1 $108 | Sessions 2 & 3 $120 each
Cost for one week session:*This summer we are offering one week options. Classes with “#” on the class charts indicate classes that are not available for one week of LEAP
- $350 ($280 week of July 4)
- Extended Day cost: $70 ($56 week of July 4)
LEARN MORE in our Summer Programs Brochure!